Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Butterfly Hydrangea @ DS4J

{My DT work for Digistamps4Joy}

Hello everyone!
I have been a little bit quiet the past few days because of stiffness in my neck, the actual reason of my delay for posting this new digital releases at Digistamps4Joy. I started to feel a little better yesterday when I did some exercises and today I feel good to look up and down as much as turning left without moving my entire body anymore the way robot does, you know. The discomfort I had in sleepless nights the few days before started dying last night. That is a good sign I believe. I still need exercise time to time. Also bath salts while shower and drinking ginger tea helps too. Relief!

I was supposed to bring this up on Sunday when some great images were released at DS4J online shop. Better late than never the saying goes so here is my clean and simple card or should I say less is more concept using Butterfly Hydrangea. The image drawn by Margy the owner of DS4J caught my eyes the minute I saw it; firstly because I love hydrangea and firstly again because I love butterfly {smile}.
 Aren't the butterflies form a beautiful flower? I decided to create a simple card with just sentiment leaving out embellishment because I feel that the flower alone looks beautiful by itself. But I admit, the neck pain was so discomfort and disallow bullet train movement if you get what I mean. The fact that I create on dining table means I have to get up for this and that. Instead, I just did one sitting and make a simple card (which isn't me at all...trust me because CAS and me don't synchronize at all}!! Then why create when in sickness? To keep me sane {BIG SMILES} =) 
 So I printed the image on a piece of green patterned paper and colored with watercolor pencils. For extra interest, I distress the edges with scissor. Easy eh?
I'll be glad if you take your time to visit Digistamps4Joy blog and hopefully get some inspirations from my fellow teammates' fabulous creations with other releases as well.

Entering these challenges:
1. Creative Moments : Anything Goes
2. The Outlawz : Color Challenge
{the butterflies are so inspiring}
3. Tuesday Throwdown : Your Favorite Medium
{my favorite is watercolors}

Thank you for dropping by and have a good day.
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah